The accounting office that became the cornerstone of AMBE Tax-Accounting & Business Advisory Services S.A. was originally established in 1993 by Sofia Loukopoulou, a tax auditor-supervisor, employed for a number of years in the Athens Tax Office for Sociètès Anonymes.
- In 2001, Komninos Antonios became a member of the office aiming to develop and further specialize our services to capital companies.
- In 2004, after a joint course that lasted three years, Mrs. Loukopoulou and Mr. Komninos formed A. KOMNINOS & CO. Ltd., with the distinctive title of AMBE TAX SERVICES. Since 2004, we have been expanding our activities, providing high-level specialized advisory services in fields such as Business and Corporate Management, Tax Strategy Planning, Compliance and Internal Control.
- In 2009, acknowledging the need to deepen and further specialize our services in the field of corporate management, we included Mr. Makris Evangelos among the members of our firm, who was previously employed as financial advisor for Ernst & Young, offering high-level services in the fields of financial analysis and corporate recovery.
- On December 2012, and after a course of eight years, AMBE TAX SERVICES relocated to its new offices situated at 40 Vas.Sofias Street in Marousi. Contrary to the negative prospects of the economy at the time, we decided to invest in new, contemporary and larger offices, simultaneously renewing our entire equipment, being fully confident that we would succeed on the basis of our staff members’ potential.
- In the beginning of 2014, AMBE Tax Services absorbed AVLONITIS & ASSOCIATES ACCOUNTING SERVICES and turned into a Sociètè Anonyme under the name of AMBE TAX-ACCOUNTING & BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES S.A.
- The final months of 2014, after 21 consecutive years of progress, see our company fully developed, providing high-level expert services in all fields of accounting, tax and financial services, covering all needs and requirements of individuals and legal entities regardless of their type and size.
Today, our effort to constantly improve our services and cover the ever-growing and ever-changing needs of our clients never stops, and it is based on the combined investment in manpower and technical equipment.